Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple maps has my wrong home address how to delete and enter correctly!

With new apple maps it doted my home address incorrectly and I cannot change it or delete it, help

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:46 PM

Make the change in your contacts.

7 replies

Dec 23, 2012 1:46 AM in response to linda102

Report the problem as Malcolm has said - but don't expect it to be corrected any time soon

i reported my address as incorrect several times since September - it's still wrong

download the new google maps app and try that - you will need to copy the address from contacts and paste to the search field (for now at least) but that not a big deal to locate your intended destination 😉

Dec 23, 2012 7:51 AM in response to imaybeawhile

I did report as Malcolm described, no change so did what you suggested. Also downloaded Nokia map. Will test which one I like better google or Nokia. Thanks for the help. :)) disappointed that apple maps doesn't work properly and did not get the original google maps back as the one made available for IOS looks just like apple maps with minor icon and color changes. Silly things that changed from original but at least google map is correct. Like this site and will be back as other questions are sure to pop up.

Jul 25, 2015 6:43 AM in response to linda102

Absolutely none of those ideas address this problem. Here is how you really solve it:

1. Open Maps Application
  2. Click on Bookmark icon in upper right corner
  3. Delete all the bookmarks named home
  4. Create one new one called home

OR

1. Click the pin named Home and select Edit
  2. Select Report a Problem
  3. Select Pin is in Wrong Location
  4. Select Drag Pin to Correct Location
  5. Drag the pin to where it should be

Apple maps has my wrong home address how to delete and enter correctly!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.