Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Phoenix CE and how can I quit it?

My MacBook Air won't shut down because Phoenix CE won't quit!! How can I quit it? What does it even do???

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 8:30 AM

Have you tried to force quit it? Click the apple on the left of the mene bar and force quit.

Have you installed this game: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition for Mac? If so, either uninstall it or contact the seller to find how to shutdown your system.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2012 8:30 AM in response to Jakamoonzi

Have you tried to force quit it? Click the apple on the left of the mene bar and force quit.

Have you installed this game: Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition for Mac? If so, either uninstall it or contact the seller to find how to shutdown your system.

What is Phoenix CE and how can I quit it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.