Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod shuffle 4th gen wont update, win7 32

ipod says error when updated in itunes tried the trouble shooter recomendations still says error, after installing i tunes and messing around and it not working i left it , the following day i powered on pc and it shut down, i rebooted to find the bios was reset to defaults so i had to do that again, then itunes wouldnt connect at all and windows update wouldnt work so i thought id do a quick system restore , dont like doing system restore usualy but anyway, it said there are no system restore points on my pc, great so it messed that up some how, win update didnt work or itunes didnt connect cos my callender and time was reset aswell, so i tried to update time/date but because the time/date needed updateing you couldnt update it so i did it manualy, and sorted out the issues but still ipod shuffle will not update, what is going on here?

iPod shuffle, Windows 7

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 11:28 AM

There are no replies.

ipod shuffle 4th gen wont update, win7 32

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.