Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save photos from photostream on my iPad to my flash drive - I have a connector kit with the USB port connected. I went to Photostream but it does not give me an option to "Save As" to a flash drive. Help!

How do I save photos from Photostream on my iPad 2 to my flash drive insert (I inserted the flash drive into a connector into the iPad). But when I go to Photostream, it doesn't give me an option to "Save As" to my flash drive. Is there a way to do this> Thanks! Perry0141, Greensboro, NC

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 12:30 PM

This is the iPhoto forum - using iPhoto you would import them to iPhoto and then export to a desktop folder and drag that folder to the flash drive

If you have an iPad question then please ask in the iPad forum

LN

2 replies

How do I save photos from photostream on my iPad to my flash drive - I have a connector kit with the USB port connected. I went to Photostream but it does not give me an option to "Save As" to a flash drive. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.