Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad calendars do not sync to Mac

A problem just occured three days ago. Calendar entries entered on the iPad do not sync to my Mac but all entries on the Mac sync to the iPad

I have done test entries on the iPad and synced multiple times and nothing entered on the iPad will sync so I have to manually enter them on the Mac. This is annoying and inconvenient since the majority of calender events originate on the iPad.

In iTunes, sync calendars is checked as well as all Calendars. The do not sync older than...box is unchecked and shows a zero. On the iPad settings is to sync all events.

Other sync items such as music, photos, and apps seem to be working, but most go from Mac to iPad.

What use is the sync if it does not work?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), 2.8 GHz Quad core, 6 GB ram

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:35 PM

1 reply

Dec 29, 2012 4:19 PM in response to Derryl S

To clarify how sync is done, I do NOT use the cloud by sync by direct connection or with WiFi. I have the original iPad and apps are up-to-date

All aps seem to work as expected and sync correctly. Calendar still will not sync entries to the Mac but works from the Mac to the iPad meaning only if I enter all entries on the Mac Calendar will syncing occur.

iPad calendars do not sync to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.