Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 VERY short battery life since 6.0.2 update.. Is there anything to change that? :/

Very short battery life on my iPhone 5 since 6.0.2 update. I got up this morning and it was only half an hour in use and it already lost 10% of battery life! Please fix that apple!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 1:17 AM

2 replies

Dec 30, 2012 8:57 AM in response to DominikHennes94

Apple is still signing for 6.0.1 so you can RESTORE BACK to 6.0.1. Just download the 6.0.1 IPSW for your device and then press the shift key while pressing restore (on windows) which will open a window. Select the downloaded IPSW and you'll be back on 6.0.1. And since Apple is still signing 6.0.1 THIS IS NOT A HACK

OR AN UNAUTHORIZED downgrade. So it DOES NOT void your warranty because Apple is allowing you to downgrade because they've allowed the 6.0.1 window to remain open. I did it for a friend's iPhone and it all worked out fine.

Iphone 5 VERY short battery life since 6.0.2 update.. Is there anything to change that? :/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.