You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print address labels on avery template

I need help in making return address labels. I would like to use the Avery template 5260. Any answers?? Thanks Sue

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:11 PM

You can download and use the Avery 5260 Word template here.

6 replies

Dec 24, 2012 1:39 PM in response to smennen

Thought the following might be simpler than performing mail merge within Pages...

If you are working from the Apple Contacts application, it might be easier to place the names that you want on your labels into a new contact group. Click anywhere within that group list and press Command+A to select them all. Then choose Command+P (File > Print).

In the Print dialog, select show details. Then choose Style: Mailing Labels. A label will appear for every selected contact name in the prior contact group. You can choose Avery Standard 5260 from the Page selectors. You also can include a custom image and choice of font/color.

Print your labels to a blank page. Lay this over a 5260 label sheet and hold up to the light. Are the labels aligned properly? If so, print to the 5260 sheet.

I was going to suggest Label Printer Pro 7 from the Mac App Store for $10. However, after substantial time on the developer's website and App Store listing, there is nothing to explicitly state that the application is compatible with Lion and Mountain Lion. It only says OS X 10.6.6 or later. They do not have an entry at roaringapps either. The downloadable demo was released in April 2012.

print address labels on avery template

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.