Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

issue "Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.1"

I have issue when i download "Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.1" my mac restart and this update come again and again in mac app store ??!!! any idea to solve this issue.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), macbook pro 13" mid 2012

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 11:09 AM

9 replies

Dec 28, 2012 4:03 PM in response to baltwo

this what they said:

"

Dear Shaher,

Greetings from iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Divya and I am glad to assist you.

I understand that when you download "Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.1" your mac restart. Addressing your concern is really important for me. I am happy to help you.

Shaher, as an Advisor for the iTunes Store, I help customers with questions about purchasing and downloading content from the iTunes Store, managing their accounts, and troubleshooting connection issues. Although your question falls outside of my area of specialty, I'm happy to help.

You can find troubleshooting tips, how-to articles, and moderated discussion forums on our support website:

www.apple.com/support

These resources are free of charge and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

Jan 1, 2013 5:57 AM in response to Nashmy

Hi there,

I had the same problem and tried it a million times.

But the solution was simple.

I have two partitions, a MacOS- and a Windows-Partition. The Windows partition is the start volume. And this was the problem. After restarting I had to press "alt" to chose the volume manually.

Some of the needed installation information seemed to got lost doing this. For the first time. All other updates worked fine.

So I only had to set MacOS as start volume and redtried it successfully.

Good luck,

Kay

issue "Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.1"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.