Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod was stolen , how can I retrieve it back please. I set find my iPod on my iPod but how can I find it , because my iPod is not with me .

Please I live in Belarus ,GRodno. This IPod was stolen last week, I reported to the police but they still can't do anything about it.

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:15 PM

1 reply

Dec 24, 2012 12:16 PM in response to yemanson

What To Do If Your iDevice or Computer Is Lost Or Stolen

If your Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, or iPad is lost or stolen what do you do? There are things you should do in advance - before you lose it or it's stolen - and some things to do after the fact. Here are some suggestions:

1. Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

2. Find my lost iPod Touch

3. AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon can block stolen phones/tablets

4. What-To-Do-When-Iphone-Is-Stolen

5. Lost or Stolen iPhone? Here’s What to do

6. 6 Ways to Track and Recover Your Lost/Stolen iPhone

7. Find My iPhone

It pays to be proactive by following the advice on using Find My Phone before you lose your device:

1. Find My iPhone

2. Setup your iDevice on MobileMe

3. OS X Lion- About Find My Mac

4. How To Set Up Free Find Your iPhone (Even on UnsupportedDevices)

Third-party solutions for computers:

1. VUWER 1.5.4

2. Sneaky ******* 0.2.0

3. Undercover 4.7

4. LoJack for Laptops Premium Mac

5. STEM 2.1

6. MacPhoneHome 3.5

My iPod was stolen , how can I retrieve it back please. I set find my iPod on my iPod but how can I find it , because my iPod is not with me .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.