Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor battery life with iPhone 5? Worse or better than your 4?

Well Apple just deleted a similar question that I posted. Let's see if they delete this one. I was asking whether your battery life is better for your iPhone 4 or 5? My 5 has been worse thus far...though it is supposed to be better. I have received a replacement phone so we shall see.

C'mon Apple, transparency please. This is not on facebook, it is in your forums

In particular, if indeed think you have BETTER life with your 5 I'm hoping you'll reply since we haven't heard from many of those folks here. Thanks,

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 12:23 PM

5 replies

Dec 26, 2012 9:49 PM in response to KC7GNM

I didn't ask you how to fix it. Jeez what smart-alecks here. You don't know that i have searched for days and done MANY of the battery saving things. Finally have a new new phone and STILL the battery life is NOT AS GOOD AS MY 4. THAT IS THE QUESTION...is your battery life as good as your 4

I think it is a legitimate question because they ADVERTISE that the 5 is BETTER than the 4, but obviously for several people, this is not the case.

If you are merely a lurker and don't post your problem people won't realize how prevalent a problem is, or isn't. I was trying to see how prevalent it is since several have posted that problem. We can only assume that it is a fraction of people experiencing the problem. Probably most iPhone users never even find this site.

Poor battery life with iPhone 5? Worse or better than your 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.