Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have trouble w/purchasing on my itunes account, when i try to purchase i put in my password and it sends me to a different page. Then it gave me 2 questions that i must answer, which is Q's i dont know/ i didnt choose.What the **** do i do?

I'm currently having trouble purchasing on my itunes account w/ my new itouch 5. I get a message saying that they require additional information first, I enter my password to procede and it takes me to a page with two questions which i must answer correctly. (so here's the problem)I dont know the answers to these questions because its not the question i have choosen for my account. My security question is What is my mothers name?, and it doesnt show up!, it actually gives me random questions to answer that i didnt set to answer. And every time i try again by taping purchase on a app and i put my password in again, it gives me DIFFERENT answers that it gave me last time. It Doesnt make any sense!!! im very angry! Please help!

iPod touch, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 4:24 PM

1 reply

i have trouble w/purchasing on my itunes account, when i try to purchase i put in my password and it sends me to a different page. Then it gave me 2 questions that i must answer, which is Q's i dont know/ i didnt choose.What the **** do i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.