1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 24, 2012 5:27 PM by splurben
johnpholl Level 1 Level 1

My dad originally set up his apple TV with his computer, but I want the photos on my computer to play on the screen saver on the apple TV. I added my computer to the "iTunes" tab under "settings", but my computer doesn't show up when i click on "screen saver" then "photos", my computer doesn't show up. The photo stream appears, but only a few of my photos show up, not all of those in the photo stream. I have already set up my iTunes to choose specific photos, but my cmoputer sdoes not show up under "photos" and the photo stream isn't working. How can I get this to work?

Thanks

AppleTV 2
Reply by splurben on Dec 24, 2012 5:27 PM Helpful

From what I can tell, PhotoStream only gets accessed from the first iCloud account that is set up on the AppleTV. I haven't tried completely reseting the AppleTV and entering my partner's iCloud account to see if that will do it, and as it's Xmas, it'll have to wait until next week.

All replies

• splurben Level 1 Level 1

From what I can tell, PhotoStream only gets accessed from the first iCloud account that is set up on the AppleTV. I haven't tried completely reseting the AppleTV and entering my partner's iCloud account to see if that will do it, and as it's Xmas, it'll have to wait until next week.