Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6.01 to 6.02 issues new thread

Since Apple closed the last thread about downgrading to 6.01 and associated issues with 6.02 here is a new one as my saga continues. I was a downgrader to 6.01 from 6.02 after horrid battery and cellular data usage under wifi in 6.02. 72MB cellular usage at home, strong wifi, overnight for no reason and drained to 60%.

However last two nights under downgrading to 6.01 I have gone to sleep at 100% charge (just unplugged from charger) at Midnight and awake at 9 am with a drainage to 60%. What? What is sucking 40% battery at home, under wifi, during the night?

In desperation I have upgraded again to 6.02 and have done after said upgrade a complete ph reset to a new setup and then restored the phone from itunes from my backup. Third time lucky Apple.... Apple...Apple.... Apple.......... please don't force me to android and MS.

I'll keep a daily 'nightly' report of my battery issues here and any other issues i have with 6.02 for others to compare.

Cheers

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 12:06 AM

6 replies

Dec 26, 2012 1:53 AM in response to John Kilpatrick

• Done an upgrade (again) to 6.02
  • Done a complete factory reset via settings in ph
  • Done a restore via iTunes
  • Drained battery to ph cuts off
  • Chraged to 100% twice now

It has helped me alot and I do not proclaime to know why it has helped my battery issues and unexplained massive increase in cellular data usage overnight but it has. I hope it helps others.

6.01 to 6.02 issues new thread

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.