Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 4650 printer driver wont install on Mountain Lion

I went online to download the Konica-Minolta Magicolor 4650 print driver and they didn't have one for Mountain Lion on the Minolta website, but they did have one for 10.6. I downloaded that and, when I went to install it, Mountain Lion says:

"mc4650 OSX Unstaller_106.pkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer."

While I can change my security preferences to allow installation of apps from places other than the Mac App Store and identified developers, I have a few questions:

• This is a printer driver. I can use the generic one from Mountain Lion, but I do have to wonder if I am going to get the same results.
  • Why is it that Konica-Minolta is not an identified developer. Does Apple have a problem with this company?

Is there a good way to download a printer driver that will be secure for my newest Mac? The Apple Store does not have printer drivers.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 5:26 PM

There are no replies.

KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 4650 printer driver wont install on Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.