Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An apple id is already associated with my device ( i signed out of exising id and created a new one) and wont let me associate my device with a new apple id for 85 days. How do i get my new content purchased with new id onto my ipad?

Hi, can anyone please tell me how I can receive downloads onto my ipad that i have purchased with a new apple id via itunes on my pc? I added a new apple id and signed out of existing one on my ipad and now receive a message saying that i cannot associate a new id for 85 days - and it won't let me download my purchased content onto the ipad even though i can purchase new content on my pc with the new id. The new content shows in my purchases when accessed on my ipad but the message appears when i attempt the download. I have set up the new id on both devices.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 10:58 PM

There are no replies.

An apple id is already associated with my device ( i signed out of exising id and created a new one) and wont let me associate my device with a new apple id for 85 days. How do i get my new content purchased with new id onto my ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.