Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any help in setting up my Verizon.net email to my email icon on my ipad

I have been trying to set up my mail icon on my iPad with my Verizon.net email account. I have been back forth between Vernon and apple tech folks to no avail. It aw working great for about 6 months and then..it lost everything. Anyone have any suggestions. It is really for my best friend who is non techie and just wants it to work. Any suggestions helps guidance etc. I have been working about 2 months on the problem. Is there any on the phone tec help that I can connect to. She is caring for her elderly mom and it is very difficult..almost impossible to go to the local Apple store genius bar for help! Please I need help.

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 11:40 PM

2 replies

Any help in setting up my Verizon.net email to my email icon on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.