Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I select text that spreads across two pages?

When I want to copy or highlight a passage that extends across two pages, I cannot do it all at once--the selected text stops at the bottom of the page. Is there any way to select the whole passage in one go?

Eric

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 8:52 PM

I have found the solution quite by accident. Clicking on the text icon at the top of the screen (two capital A's of different size) brings up several options, among them "Themes". Click on that, and one of the options then offered is either 'Book' or 'Scroll'. By choosing 'Scroll' you make it possible to highlight text regardless of page breaks.

Mystery solved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2013 8:52 PM in response to Eric T. Macknight

I have found the solution quite by accident. Clicking on the text icon at the top of the screen (two capital A's of different size) brings up several options, among them "Themes". Click on that, and one of the options then offered is either 'Book' or 'Scroll'. By choosing 'Scroll' you make it possible to highlight text regardless of page breaks.

Mystery solved.

How can I select text that spreads across two pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.