Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the iPhone 4, (not 4S) have FaceTime

Does the iPhone 4 (not 4S) have FaceTime & Siri?

What features does it not have? Thank you!!

iPhone 4

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 8:02 AM

10 replies

Dec 26, 2012 8:14 AM in response to 77Trish

The iPhone 4 does not have Siri, but it does have Facetime over WIFI. It has a 5 Megapixel camera that's great for taking photos, which can also record at 720p. It's a great multimedia device as it has a retina display of 640x960 screen resolution at 326ppi allowing for crystal clear media experience. Most games on the Apple App Store are retina ready. It also comes with iMessage, a feature that allows users between various iOS devices to message for free, so you don't have to buy a messagin plan if your friends also have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The iPhone 4 is a revolutionary device.

Dec 26, 2012 10:31 AM in response to 77Trish

One more question...if you don't mind. We will be looking at a phone from kijiji or a retailer. I have been told to beware of unlocked phones. If I take my SIM card from my carrier & put it into any phone I look at will that be a good enough indication that it will work with a new SIM card from the same, or perhaps different carrier?

I know I should know these things & it seems that I may have answered my question but I don't want myself of my Daughter to get ripped off, it's most if her Christmas $$.

Does the iPhone 4, (not 4S) have FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.