Noroc Blame wrote:
So literally all I need to do is sync my current iTunes library on my iPod to the computer I'm using now as I have synced my other songs onto another computer?
If this is yes, you will get 10 points.
No - exactly the opposite.
You cannot sync the music on the iPod, from the iPod to iTunes.
You have a choice:
- Follow lllaass's tip, mentioned in his post of 22:35 this evening. Not my preferred method, because I believe it becomes difficult to manage with a large complicated Library and an absolute nightmare if you ever need to Restore your iPod. Not to mention moving everything to a new iPod, eventually. But don't let me stop you.
- Take my advice. Put all your music etc. into one Library, using an external drive to move songs from other computers to the one computer and iTunes Library you intend to use. That way, you have one Library to work with (which you should then regularly back up onto the external drive, so that if your computer's drive fails, you can restore your Library from the most recent back up). Play counts, Playlists etc. etc. are all there, in one place. Less likely to lose some content, compared to having stuff all over the place.
- Assume that I am lying...
Huh? What's that all about? I'm trying to help you. I have quite a few points to my name, you can see for yourself. Those points are awarded by people who feel that I've helped them, I don't put them there. You will find that I can be very caustic in some of my posts, but that's with people who deliberately come here to cause trouble. Unfortunately, there are many of them. Their posts usually start with;
- I hate Apple
- I don't like iTunes
- I bought an iPod
- they have a user name such as "Fred Linux 985"
- ...and they have no points
(I have nothing against Linux).
Noroc Blame wrote:
Don't ever say that to me again.