0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 12:21 AM by MFreund
MFreund Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I currently use Google Calendar to manage my calendars, with some calendars fully shared (view full event details, read/write) with my wife. 

I also have been sharing my availability with non-Mac using clients and external partners using Tungle (and am transitioning to TimeBridge, www.timebridge.com now that RIM killed Tungle).  Similarly, my wife currently shares free/busy info in her personal calendar with a work colleague who is on Google Calendars as well so he can see her availability even when it is affected by non-work events.

Lately we've been having increasing trouble with random Google sync issues, so I'm considering switching to iCloud calendar sharing instead.

We would like to continue sharing free/busy info with some people, and from what I've read iCloud doesn't have this sort of functionality.  Even when a calendar is shared publicly, people can view all event details -- something we definitely DON'T want clients or work colleagues to have full access to.

Is there any way to sync my iCloud calendars into a third-party site like TimeBridge or even Google Calendars so that I can share only my availability externally?  Or any other workaround?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), MBP 15" 2.53 GHz mid-2009