- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset the bluetooth device. See the instruction manual. Frequently you do that pressing and holding the On button.
- Reset all settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.