Skip navigation

iCal invites are 1 hour off

498 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 18, 2013 10:22 AM by bver77 RSS
Gates on Apple Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 27, 2012 12:40 PM

I live in Phoenix, AZ and we do not observe daylight savings here. Everything was working before we went off of daylight savings. Now, whenever I schedule an event through iCloud or on my iPhone, and then send an invite, the person who receives the invite see's it in their calendar 1 hour earlier than the appointment actually is. Example: I will schedule an appointment for 3pm AZ MST and will invite myself to that meeting. Then I will open outlook on my work computer and see the email which will say 3pm. When I open the attachment however, it shows it as 2pm. If I adjust that time, then it sends me a reschedule for 4pm on my iPhone.

I have checked the time zone settings in iCloud and it has me down as Mountain Time and when click on it, it says Phoenix. I have checked Outlook preferences and it also has me down for (GMT-0700) Arizona. How can I fix this?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.