Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos, PC, folders & more

Each time i want to ADD photos to my ipod, the old ones get erased! I have tried creating folders, I have tried to "drag" individual pictures etc. And nothing works! I have set the syncronize to off because I previously wiped out ALL my photos with it on. Now, I had all the photos arranged in various folders on my ipod, phone pictures, family pictures, friends, travels by country. Now, they are all replaces by the latest folder I put in.

PLEASE tell me how to ADD photos and not remove the old ones! Thanks

dell inspiron, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Apr 30, 2006 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2006 1:33 PM

Once you change the folder to sync pictures from, the older ones are deleted.

You have to put all the pictures in one folder (You can put the subfolders in that one.

btabz
3 replies

Apr 30, 2006 3:27 PM in response to rswc90

So, this means that I must keep all my photos on "some" computer, correct? Or do I just keep adding folders to a main folder as I add photos, and be certain that the sync folder button is checked for specific folders only?

Also, why do my photo listings show up no where on the ipod listing while it's plugged in? I am (obviously) a newbie.

photos, PC, folders & more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.