Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring my 3GS enterprise profiles to iPhone 5 via iTunes, not working

Hi.

I have my main iPhone, 3GS running 5.1.1, having two essential enterprise profiles, coporate mail and enterprise WiFi profiles. I keep a regular complete and manual backup of the iOS w/ iTunes. Profiles were configured on a coporate notebook which I don't have my hands on at the moment, where iPhone backups are taken only from my personal computer, a Mac.

So I get my hands on a brand new iPhone 5, running latest iOS, 6.0.2. I activate it by inserting the nano sim provided by our local operator, I plug it to my Mac to restore latest phone backup on it. I finish restoring *everything* and getting all the stuff of apps, apps data, pics and mailbox perfectly to my new iPhone, wait a minute! Except for the enterprise profiles.

What should I do to get the profiles back. Why iTunes is not backing/restoring them? I can't switch to iPhone 5 as a main phone without these, it will not workout for me.

Appreciate your inputs and help.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 2:24 PM

There are no replies.

Restoring my 3GS enterprise profiles to iPhone 5 via iTunes, not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.