Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing a photo stream with someone who doesn't have an Apple device

I have an iPhone with iCloud and I want to share a photo stream with my gf who doesn't have an Apple device. She created an Apple ID and installed the iCloud Control Panel, but can't login because she doesn't have her own iCloud account. I understand she can't create an iCloud account without her own Apple device, but is there any workaround? For example, can we create two iCloud accounts on one of my Apple devices just to get her set up?

Again, the goal is simply to share one of my photo streams with her so she can access it on her PC through the iCloud Control Panel. Nothing else. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 3:44 PM

5 replies

Feb 18, 2014 10:47 AM in response to @jeb

I have the same issue trying to send to a total non Apple person. There were a couple of posts referencing turning on the "Public Website" option. I don't see this in my iCloud settings and am thinking this went away with ios 7.

I am about to give up on the Photostream to PC option and jsut go to dropbox since the guy doesn't have an apple device - which seems to be a prerequisite to using the iCloud control panel on Windows.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Sharing a photo stream with someone who doesn't have an Apple device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.