Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font / page setup problems with iOS 6.0.2 Mail

With iOS 6.0.2 on iPhone5 in Mail app all my emails appear with a white blank space on the right (for 3 different accounts including Gmail and Microsoft Exchange). This results in tiny fonts when I open a mail, and of course a blank space on the right which fills ~ 2/3 of the screen, both in landscape and portrait. Does anyone else have the same problem? Any tips for a solution? Thank you in advance, Anna

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 8:33 AM

Check there isn't a signature or footer that goes all the way across the screen. That's usually the problem

4 replies

Dec 28, 2012 8:58 AM in response to Dave Hutch

Thanks, I checked it. Since I have the same problem with every message, even the ones I write for myself, I thought it might be my signature. I removed the signature completely, but it did not solve the problem. I forgot to mention that "select all" does not show anything on the blank region. So I still have no idea... It happened after the upgrade to 6.0.2 and deleting and setting up the mailbox again does not help either.

Jan 3, 2013 8:30 AM in response to Dave Hutch

Thank you, Dave. The problem was resolved by itself just a day ago, when the power happened to drain completely, and the phone stayed switched off for sometime. After charging and rebooting the fonts were just right. Previously other apps had the same sickness (with long lines everywhere) after i made the iOS upgrade, but all got fixed now. The funny thing is that I made a quick switching on and off previously, but it did not help. Interesting, maybe there was some junk from the previous iOS which only got wiped out with a complete power off... (?) anyway, resolved finally :-)

Font / page setup problems with iOS 6.0.2 Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.