Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I buy a 2010 model white macbook?

I'm trying to see if anyone might be able to help me locate a place where I can buy a white 2010 model macbook. I'm okay with refurbished or even used as long as nothing is wrong with it. I've seen all kinds of web sites, but I don't really trust buying things from sites I don't frequent. Any suggestions?

Mac Mini, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 11:35 AM

Refurbished strore (apple.com > store > lower-left-margin Refurbished Mac) has older models from Apple refurbishing center.

No "white" models from 2010, just October 2010 silver.

But call 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if they have any "white" they just do not advertise.

9 replies

Dec 28, 2012 11:41 AM in response to steve359

I've checked the refurbished store. They didn't have any macbooks. I'm looking for this one in particular because it's white and I'm sure it's not going to be near as expensive as a refurbed macbook pro or air. I'm going for a 13" too, so that eliminates the 11" air.

If I call that number, do you have to pay to talk to someone? A friend of mine mentioned something along those lines and it scared me out of calling because I don't want to be charged for an unhelpful phone call. Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining. >.<

Where can I buy a 2010 model white macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.