Skip navigation

Phone App - problem with "1" while in call

218 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2013 8:10 PM by kurtyhome1 RSS
kurtyhome1 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 28, 2012 11:41 AM

Using the phone app, I make a phone call (like to my service provider) and during the call, when I want to press keys to enter information (e.g. my order number) I cannot press the "1" key. I attempt to hide keypad and then re-open the keypad but I cannot get the "1" button to work. There are two things the phone does when pressing the "1" key: Most often, the screen will go blank and second most often it literally does nothing - as if I hadn't pressed any number key at all. I notice that if I put the phone up to my face and then attempt to press the "1" key, after about 10 times of doing this, it sometimes will recognize I pressed the "1" key.

I am using 6.0.1 on ATT with a 4S

Thank you,

Kurt

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.