Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting notified I have an update available but when I try to update I get the following msg ,"You have updates available for other accounts". I only have one account with apple and purchased the software when I got my macbook in Aug 2012.

I keep getting notified I have an update available but when I try to update I get the following msg ,"You have updates available for other accounts To update this application, sign in to the account you used to purchase it.". I only have one account with apple and the software was preinstalled when I purchased my macbook in Aug 2012 with that account. Has anyone had this problem or know how to find out what account apple needs?

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 12:44 PM

You log into the App store using the same Apple ID you used to set the computer up, verify that none of your apps are hidden and that they have all be accepted and then download and install the update

for help contact the App store support - link is on the right ot the App store window

LN

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2012 12:44 PM in response to cindy26

You log into the App store using the same Apple ID you used to set the computer up, verify that none of your apps are hidden and that they have all be accepted and then download and install the update

for help contact the App store support - link is on the right ot the App store window

LN

I keep getting notified I have an update available but when I try to update I get the following msg ,"You have updates available for other accounts". I only have one account with apple and purchased the software when I got my macbook in Aug 2012.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.