Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot change the nickname/label in my .mac profile

Mountain Lion completely hosed my 2 year old MacBook Pro. Slow -- beachballs all the time. SNL was great, oh why did I have to be an idiot and upgrade to the Vista of Apple.

I have a full DD of the old SNL, but in storage 100 miles away. Still worth restoring so I can use my MacBook as a working door stop. Been a fan since Mac IIci. Game over. There are no good operating systems out there, except for my $20 toaster. If it screws up I take it back and get a new one.

Sick of the release of garbage software that I would have gotten fired for 20 years ago. M$ was the worst offender -- now Apple? Should have known when they took "Computers" out of the name that they were going to just become a toy store: ipad, ipod, icrack.

C'est la Vi

"C'est la Vie" is a comic strip by Jennifer Babcock. It is syndicated on the web by Universal Press Syndicate.

Before it was picked up for syndication, C'est la Vie premiered in UCLA's Daily Bruin. It was also self-published by the artist on the web.

The primary character of the comic is Mona Montrois, a chain-smoking Parisianne living in Los Angeles. Her sidekick is Monsieur Smokey, a lewd, chauvinistic stuffed bunny.

[edit]

Apple ID-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), screw you back to my pc

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 1:42 PM

There are no replies.

cannot change the nickname/label in my .mac profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.