Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos loading slowly and often only partially

Sorry if this has already been adressed somewhere, I could not find an answer to my problem.

For the last week all videos I've been attempting to stream have been loading very slowly or only partially (it's taking me at least 4 times the norm to load)

I'm running OS 10.5.8 and have been having this trouble with both firefox and chrome.

About a month and a half ago I was having errors with the message "Adobe Flash Player was blocked because it is out of date" so I used this fix (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/_CnkF0tj6xk/yynqSTnTNnUJ) and it's been working great (but now I'm wondering if it's involved in my problem)

I've tried -

Open System Preferences > Flash Player then select the Storage tab. Click: Delete All

Now uninstall the Flash plugin then reinstall new > Troubleshoot Flash Player | Mac OS

Very important to uninstall the currently installed Flash plugin before reintsaling.

Launch Safari From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Empty Cache

Now try a video.

It was not a sucess.

My internet speeds are good, everything else is loading fine..

iMac

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 4:10 PM

2 replies

Videos loading slowly and often only partially

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.