Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What makes an iPad home screen "go big"? its like the screen has been pinched outwards

What would make an iPad screen "go big"? My son keeps experiencing an issue where the home screen will enlarge and freeze. I am unable to replicate this on any of our other apple products (iPhones and another iPad). Is it possible that he is pushing or clicking something that I dont know about? If so, what would that be? Is there somewhere in the settings menu that I could keep this from happening for him? Any advice or answers help. Thank you.

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 3:24 PM

1 reply

What makes an iPad home screen "go big"? its like the screen has been pinched outwards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.