Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very Hot Left Area- Numbness Experienced!

Hello,

to begin with I am absolutely satisfied with the performance of the laptop. It has been of great help but I have come to the point where I have to wear gloves to work with this machine.

The area around the mouse page is made in purpose large in order for the palms to sit on them and work the macbook pro. We all have our palms all day on there. Now the issue is that the battery is right beneath that area and the entire outter left area gets excessively hot. I dont have a thermometer to figure it out but it is at least 30C. Your CEOs, that are into YOGA and into these thing etc, should have thought that having a hot palm and a regular temperature palm would be at least unconfortable. Not to meantion it's medical importance and the left coronary artery. I don't want to sound very dramatic etc, but is there a solution for me to keep using your machines?

Because I am not about to quit this machine, but I need a resolution for this in order to continue getting my work done in half the time. Otherwise, I am afraid I have to get back to windows for health reason. So, figure out something before we get all mad and we stop buying your products.

Thank you

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 5:49 PM

1 reply

Very Hot Left Area- Numbness Experienced!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.