Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mac had it's original software re-installed by Apple. since they did this, my airbook pro will not recognize my iphone in Itunes, and I cannot update the latest version of itunes, because it says I'm not running the latest version mac software????

I my macbook pro will not recognize my iphone. I had the AppleStore, re-install my original software a month or two ago, but since they did this, my computer cannot recognize my Iphone it is telling me that I also need to download the new version of Itunes, but keeps telling me my system isn't running the correct software. When I go to update my software, it's telling me I'm running the latest version??? HELP!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8), cannot download new version Itunes

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 8:52 PM

1 reply

my mac had it's original software re-installed by Apple. since they did this, my airbook pro will not recognize my iphone in Itunes, and I cannot update the latest version of itunes, because it says I'm not running the latest version mac software????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.