Skip navigation

Why does iMovie 09 crash when opening the titles browser?

221 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 2:02 AM by Emilio!! RSS
Emilio!! Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 29, 2012 2:02 AM

Why does iMovie 09 crash when opening the titles browser?  It was (mostly) working fine until added about 10 more clips to the project.  (It also crashed when trying to add more than one scrolling title, but I gave up on that.)  At any rate, it crashes just by opening the titles browser now.

Project is 13.2 MB with time of almost 32 minutes.  Has 22 clips in it with 4 chapters, 9 transitions , and 4 text titles.  Had two more titles (beginning and end) but deleted them thinking they were part of the problem.  Now cannot return them.

Using OS X 10.7.5 on iMac with 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, and 390 GB free on 640 GB hard drive.  iMovie 09 ver 8.0.6.

iMovie '08, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.