Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't Apple's music allow music queuing? It would be much better than having to create playlists every time you're in the mood for certain music.

I've search and scoured the Internet for solutions to my problems but there isn't really anything that meets my criteria. What the iOS world needs is apple (or a developer) to enable music queuing so that we don't have to create playlists all the time.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 9:26 AM

2 replies

Dec 29, 2012 4:27 PM in response to msuper69

Say you're listening to music, and you want to play something afterwards without havin to cut the song off, or waiting for the current song to finish to play the song you desire. You also don't want to go through the hassle of making a new playlist. If you can queue music, you'll be able to select songs and have them put aside to play one after another. Sort of like making your own personal radio. There's an app that closely resembles what I'm looking for, but the latest update just messed everything up for me. (It's called "Lagu (formerly Music+)").

Why doesn't Apple's music allow music queuing? It would be much better than having to create playlists every time you're in the mood for certain music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.