Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
Do other devices now connect?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
BTW, saying you tried everything provides us with zero information as to what you tried.
I havent tried to connect to any other networks because i only have one.
Yes it sees the internet but doesnt connect it shows a loading thing right by it but never loads.
It doesnt send any error messages
I tried everything like turning the internet off and on then then turrning the ipod off and on. i recovered it reseted it all but nothing works.