Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Question

Mail Question: Previous Recipients: I am having a strange problem with my Mail previous recipients list. I've delete MailRecents-v4.abcdmr from the appropriate place in the Library and have logged out and then logged back in on my account. When I select Previous Recipients from the Window menu, the list is empty, but when I type a known contack address into the To: line on an email, I still get a long list of possible addresses that are not in my Contacts. These same addresses could not be found in my listing of previous recipients before I deleted MailRecents-v4.abcdmr. Does anyone have an idea where these unknown addresses might be coming from and how to get rid of them?

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 9:32 AM

5 replies

Mail Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.