Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto disappeared, how can I reinstall it?

MacBook Pro

OSX 10.8.2

I just got this Pro yesterday. Anyhow, I screwed up when I was trying to move some old files from a Time Machine backup on my old iMac so I reinstalled OSX according to Apple's instructions (Cmd/R). It took all night but all looked well. I then copied the files I need from the iMac onto a hard drive, plugged it into my new Pro and copied them over. Everything worked fine until I went to try iPhoto. It was gone! I've searched for the iPhoto app with Spotlight and no dice. I folled some instructions I found here (reindix) - still no dice.

This Pro does not have a CD drive not did it come with a USB dongle. How do I get the iPhoto application back? Thanks.

jor

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 1:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 12:54 PM

download and install from the App store - you log in with the Apple ID that you set the computer up with - you may need to accept the App first

LN

2 replies

iPhoto disappeared, how can I reinstall it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.