Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in Snow Leopard and earlier, Safari had a spot on the tool bar for a url and also a separate slot for entering a Google search. I don't seem to be able to do this with Mountain Lion. Is there a way to do this?

in Snow Leopard and earlier, Safari had a spot on the tool bar for a url and also a separate slot for entering a Google search. I don't seem to be able to do this with Mountain Lion. Is there a way to do this? I really miss the old way of doing searches and entering a URL.

Thanks!!!

desktop

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 1:49 PM

3 replies

in Snow Leopard and earlier, Safari had a spot on the tool bar for a url and also a separate slot for entering a Google search. I don't seem to be able to do this with Mountain Lion. Is there a way to do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.