Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to print jpegs on my desktop.

I have recently updated my computer from Os X 6 to Os X 8 and I used to print jpegs off my desktop by selecting all the images into a preview bar, and then selecting them all to print. And then in the print preview options, I could select the number of images per page I wanted and had a check box if I wanted them all of one image or of one of each of the selected images. I no longer have this feature. I still have the number of images per page option, but it's only for the same image. I want to fit 4 different images on one page to save paper. Is there any way I can get back this feature or refind it?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), HP Laserjet P1102w printer

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 7:19 PM

When I select several images to print in Preview, under Layout in the print dialog I can choose to print multiple pages per sheet, each page being a different image. Are you saying you can't do that? If so, please describe exactly the steps needed to reproduce the problem.

2 replies

I'm trying to print jpegs on my desktop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.