Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove list of fonts from keyboard preferences

i am using mac mini os x version 10.8.2.

i have installed some fonts.

now i have uninstalled them from font book.

STILL the names of fonts show in the "input sources" tab of the "languages and text".

Is there any way to remove the names of the fonts from the input souces tab?

The names of the fonts are

Unijoy

Bangla-Ankur

&

Rupali

these are Bengali language fonts.

If yes,show me how.

Mac OS X,Xcode,Cocoa,Objective-C-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion, Programming,Xcode,Cocoa,Objective-C

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 5:15 AM

Things you find in "input sources" are not fonts. They are keyboard layouts. If you want to remove them, you need to look in home/library/keyboard layouts and library/keyboard layouts.

It really doesn't matter if you leave them where they are. Keyboard layouts don't do anything unless you check the box for them and then select them from the "flag" menu at the top right of the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2012 5:15 AM in response to pramitkumarpal

Things you find in "input sources" are not fonts. They are keyboard layouts. If you want to remove them, you need to look in home/library/keyboard layouts and library/keyboard layouts.

It really doesn't matter if you leave them where they are. Keyboard layouts don't do anything unless you check the box for them and then select them from the "flag" menu at the top right of the screen.

remove list of fonts from keyboard preferences

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.