Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios devices do not show all matched songs

Several days ago I accidentally unselected iTunes Match on my iMac's main library. After I rebuilt my iTunes Match library, hundreds of songs showing "Matched" do not show as available on my iOS devices (iOS 6.0.1).

In some cases, one song from an album may be available on the iOS devices the other "Matched" songs are greyed out and cannot be downloaded to the device.

This continues several days later.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 9:23 AM

2 replies

Dec 31, 2012 6:37 PM in response to Michael Allbritton

Thanks Michael. Before I gave-up and came to discussions I had removed the iOS devices from iTM and relauched. Each twice, actually.

I discovered I had at least 2 problems simultaneously; 1st, my semiannual library rebuild. Boy I hate that. 9 hours later most (guessing 98%) showed on my iOS devices. I still have about 800 songs that haven't shown-up yet but they are "waiting" to match. They have been waiting to match since Thursday without change. These are albums iTM recognized but, for some reason, is waiting for the second coming before uploading.

Thanks for your hint. Rebuilding (deleting) the library seems the 98% fix.

ios devices do not show all matched songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.