Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP!

so i'm still having problems with my iphone 4s. i don't know what to do anymore! i searched up everything regarding my troubles. this is going to be my last resort. so the problems with my iphone 4s is it wont charge. when i connect my charger to my phone, it pops up but instead of showing the bolt, it shows the plug. also my volume slider would dissapear. sometimes when i'm listen to music or watching a video, the sound would completly shut off. i've also heard that my phone could have went under corrosion. i looked in my dock and it does kind of look like corrosion but at the same time it look like dust that is stuck. yes i used an toothbrush to clean it out. i've check to see if water damage has undergo on my phone. on my dock the sticker is white. on my earphone jack the sticker looks like it has a red or black line through it. please help!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 10:42 AM

There are no replies.

HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.