Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 5, iPad, and just bought a macbook air. how do i get everything to work together?

my old laptop is still being recognized as the main itunes. All my music is displaced on my phone and different computers. I can't seem to get my work email to be recognized on my macbook air! So frustrating!!

MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2012)

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 10:34 AM

4 replies

Dec 30, 2012 10:50 AM in response to FervidMAB

you got to be a little more systematic and give us some facts to help you.

1. you transfer all your data to your MBA (is the old computer a MAC? then use the http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4413?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US)

2. setup all your email accounts on your MBA

4. Setup icloud on MBA

5. you then can synchronize ipad and iphone with your MBA - this will replace all your data on them with the data on your MBA

6. setup icloud on iphone and ipad

Dec 30, 2012 10:58 AM in response to eduaed999

Thank you for responding so quickly!

No this is my first Mac. I am coming from an hp. I've had an i phone since the 3rd one, I have an ipad, and have always wanted to go mac. I really am frustrated. I read the online manuals but can't seem to make a connection. I feel dumb, but know I'm not... I am not very computer savy, but I don't know what to do. Should I make an appointment with a person at a mac store?

I have an iPhone 5, iPad, and just bought a macbook air. how do i get everything to work together?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.