Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes download on windows 8

Hi, I have bought a new pc which is running windows 8 (64 bit setup).

I have tried to download the latest version of itunes on the pc using iternet explorer. I save the .exe itune file to my pc and then run the installer for itunes. It goes through the motions of downloading however, it gets to the part where it says it is "installing the itunes app howver a get a pop up which says it could not complete the installation due to Errors in the installation and to re-run the installer. I have down this several times without success. During this time I have set my McAPhee antivirus security to run at moderate security and provide notifications for downloads.

Unfortunately this has caused a number of issues as there are 2 ipads and ipod which I cannot sync with the windows pc. I previously had a pc with windows 7 which I successfully was able to download itunes into but have been unsuccessful with installing on windows 8.

Has anyone tried downloading and running on windows 8 successfully? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

itunes-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 8

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 4:18 PM

There are no replies.

itunes download on windows 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.