Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes is acting bizarre!

Can anybody explain this:

While I was on Facebook, my iTunes opened on its own and started playing music. When I hit STOP, it started playing again. Everytime I hit pause, it would pause for a second then start playing again. I had to check my iPhone to make sure there was nothing controlling it as I can use the remote app and control my library from my iPhone. When I closed out of iTunes all together, it would open right back up again and started playing the first song in my playlist! After I post this, I am going to reboot my computer and hope that fixes whatever is going on but I have never ever seen anything like this. I am using the most recent version of iTunes. I am the only person who uses or has access to my computer and my WIFI is locked and password protected. If you watch it, it does appear to have that feeling as if someone is controlling my iTunes from somewhere else though which is bizarre!

iMac, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 5:05 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes is acting bizarre!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.