Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I receive my iPad mini within 2 weeks as Apple promised to Chinese consumers?

As a loyal Apple fan, I have bought many Apple products since 2005. I am always satisfied with the excellent user experiece Apple offered, but...

In Dec.24th, I ordered an iPad mini on Apple Online Store (China) for the birthday(Jan.7th). As Apple China promoised to Chinese consumer that iPad mini can be delivered within 2 weeks, meaning that I should recieve it by Jan.6th. But the truth is I recieved a mail from Apple China telling me the delivery date is Jan.12th, but the birthday is Jan. 7th. I tried to call Apple hotline many times, but the REQUEST was rejected. I am a little upset about the broken promise.

Could you tell me how I can receive it by the date Apple China promised to Chinese consumer?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 6:24 PM

4 replies

How can I receive my iPad mini within 2 weeks as Apple promised to Chinese consumers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.