Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

best format to record 1080p video using c910

Which format/software offers the best disk usage to record 1080p video from the Logitech =910 HD webcam? I tried using QuickTime but it doesn't do the wide screen 10

Which format/software offers the best disk usage to record 1080p video from the Logitech 910 HD webcam? I tried using QuickTime but it doesn't do the wide screen 1080p that spans the width of YouTube videos. So right now I'm stuck using the Logitech webcam software which absolutely (pardon my French) *****. It records in wmv format (which looks like the only format it'll allow) and file sizes are huge, on the order of 2gb for 10minutes. Does that sound right?

What other options are out there that'll not gobble up my HDD space like termites that's compatible with the c910?

As a last resort, I was thinking of shelling out and replacing the c910 with the c920 because I hear that'll allow me to do 1080p in QuickTime. But how much of an improvement will that be over the wmv format?

80p that spans the width of YouTube videos. So right now I'm stuck using the Logitech webcam software which absolutely (pardon my French) *****. It records in wmv format (which looks like the only format it'll allow) and file sizes are huge, on the order of 2gb for 10minutes. Does that sound right?

What other options are out there that'll not gobble up my HDD space like termites that's compatible with the c910?

As a last resort, I was thinking of shelling out and replacing the c910 with the c920 because I hear that'll allow me to do 1080p in QuickTime. But how much of an improvement will that be over the wmv format?

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 8:11 PM

There are no replies.

best format to record 1080p video using c910

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.