Currently Being ModeratedDec 31, 2012 6:22 AM (in response to Anonymous1221)
Is this the problem
If not successful, an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is usually in order.
Does the iPod connect to other networks?
Does the iPod see the network?
Any error messages?
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.
My main issue here is that when i try to connect to my wifi it says it is unable to connect. And I know it is the device because it would not connect at a local restaurant that had free wifi. Any suggestions for this??